We are looking for a Product Manager talent. This position is open for suitable full-time candidates.
Our mission at amalan is to assist people in regaining control of their finances. We advise customers on ways to renegotiate their loans to a level they can afford. We are the first to offer such service in Indonesia using a professional, attentive and customer focused approach, supported by cutting edge technology.
This is an exciting opportunity within a small and dynamic team in a high growth startup led by an international group of experienced finance and start-up veterans. It is a fun job for a highly motivated person that learns quickly and likes a fast moving, challenging environment. We offer a start-up environment with flat hierarchy that gives you ample space to develop yourself professionally and to apply your creativity.
Starting salary and benefits are competitive with excellent growth perspective.
- Analyze development needs
- Conduct extensive competitive product evaluations and analysis
- Gather user/ customers feedback to deeply understand their needs
- Prioritize product roadmap and own the product requirements flowing from customer needs
- Write clear, concise product requirements and user stories
- Lead agile product development process including backlog grooming, sprint planning, and prioritization sessions and daily stand-ups
- Manage 1 or 2 products independently
- Evangelize ideas that solve real customer problems
- Collaborate with technology, trade partnership, operation, and marketing to craft solutions to customer needs
- Collaborate with other teams (customer service, finance, business, etc.) to deliver a complete product
- Collaborate with other product teams to sync the release plan and deliver the best experience for our customers
- Review user stories to ensure that the delivery is the same as initial requirements
- Rapidly formulate concrete features that address needs and requirements expressed by internal users and customers
- Document product functionality and communicate to users
- Review scenario tests for the improvements, features, and projects to ensure that the delivery is the same as initial requirements
- Create and track metrics to define the success of the initiative and inform future improvements
- Set product strategy, plan short-term, and long-term product improvements to meet business goals, and measure success
- 2+ years digital/internet product management experience
- Have a deep understanding of product management and product development
- Experience in agile scrum method
- Have knowledge about technical/system development (backend & frontend) is a plus
- Have knowledge about user design & experience element
- Have knowledge about research methodology, such as customer research
- Have knowledge about project management
- Have good communication & collaboration skill*
- Have good interpersonal skill
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying