We are looking for a unique hybrid skill set of Front-End Developer talent to front-end development that will later be used and interact directly to user. This position is open for suitable full-time candidates.
Our mission at amalan is to assist people in regaining control of their finances. We advise customers on ways to renegotiate their loans to a level they can afford. We are the first to offer such service in Indonesia using a professional, attentive and customer focused approach, supported by cutting edge technology.
This is an exciting opportunity within a small and dynamic team in a high growth startup led by an international group of experienced finance and start-up veterans. It is a fun job for a highly motivated person that learns quickly and likes a fast moving, challenging environment. We offer a start-up environment with flat hierarchy that gives you ample space to develop yourself professionally and to apply your creativity.
Starting salary and benefits are competitive with excellent growth perspective.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve company website and products
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- 2+ years of experience as a Front-end Engineer
- Experienced in HTML/CSS
- Using a CSS preprocessor like Sass and LESS
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Knowledge of prototyping system such as InVision and Sketch
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to relocate to Yogyakarta, one of the foremost cultural centers of Indonesia
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying