Hi leaders and customer obsessed people! We are looking for a Team Leader for amalan’s customer service team to get our customers out of debt faster, easier and paying less.
You’ll be a part of the backbone of amalan international, the leading debt management company in Southeast Asia. As a team leader, you’ll ensure that the serviceteam moves as one to reach the company goals.
Our biggest goal? To help reduce the debt burden for people who find it hard to pay off their credit card debt, personal loan and mortgage. If you are a detail-oriented person and enjoy communicating with people, this job is for you!
- Motivate and develop the team to consistently deliver excellent service
- Reach KPIs for the team and its members
- Guide and coach team members
- Assist customers with any problems experienced with our service
- Make sure that processes are followed
- Participate in continuous process improvement
- At least 1 year work experience leading a contact center team of 10 agents or more
- Analytical person that manages by KPI & people person that motivates the team
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
- Highly motivated, able to manage priorities and adapt to change in a fast-moving environment
- Professional and friendly attitude and able to quickly develop a good relationship with both team members and customers
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- A Diploma, Bachelor, or Master’s Degree in any field from a reputable university
- Willing to relocate to Yogyakarta, one of the foremost cultural centers of Indonesia
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying